An Overview Of What You'll Need To Successfully Launch Your Community
In This Article
- Download Your Master Community Launch Checklist
- Key Launch Elements:
Watch This Video From Jedari CEO
- Make sure to save it to your desktop - It's your roadmap to launch success!
- If you are an app client, check out our App Checklist here.
Client Onboarding + Success
Call 1: Domain Connection
The first step? Connect your domain, so we can see your community live in our second call. Bonus points: create your support email and your Stripe account.
Call 2: Community Setup
Once your site is live, our team will be able to help you complete the setup for your community. You'll be ready to launch in no time!
Services: Our team of experts can assist with graphics, sales websites, tech support, and more.See our available Service Packages here.
Join Jedarian: Our Client Community
You'll find a treasure trove of resources within Jedarian, including access to connect with the Jedari team members and fellow clients, Community Success Courses, groups on every topic, and even guided meditations.
- Sign up here: jedarian.com/register
- Download the Jedarian app for easy access
GETTING STARTED GUIDE
Key Community Launch Elements
Here is an overview of the key elements you'll need to launch.
1. YOUR COMMUNITY NAME + DOMAIN
The first - and most important - step is selecting and connecting your domain so we can see your site live!
Step 1: Choose A Domain That Matches Your Community Name
Choosing the right name for your community sets you up for success. While you're at it, it's a good idea to check if the matching website domain is available.
- Don't have an idea yet? That's okay, let's get your site live so we can complete our setup. You can always change it later!
💻 Best Practice: 2 Domains 💻
One for your community, and one for your website/landing page to drive sales.
|External Sales Website||Jedari Community Website|
|A public website/landing page that will explain the value of joining & drive sales||Your own private social platform that lives behind a login wall|
|You can't have the same domain for both, because connecting your community would override your existing website.|
|External Sales Website Example||Jedari Community Website Example|
Step 2: Purchase Your Domain
- Namecheap: To purchase your domain, we recommend Namecheap.com. but you can purchase your domain anywhere.
- Connection Through Cloudflare: Our domain connection process through Cloudflare.com takes care of security for free, so you don't need to purchase hosting, SSL certificates, or any add-ons.
Step 3: Connect Your Domain To Jedari
2. YOUR BRANDED SUPPORT EMAIL
It's a good idea to have a dedicated, branded support email to send verification emails, connect with your community members, and keep things professional.
- Our default email sender is firstname.lastname@example.org, but we can connect a custom email for your community.
- Your custom email sender has to match your community domain in order to be CAN-SPAM compliant.
|Community Domain Example||Support Email Example|
Set Up Your Support Email 📤
- You can create an email inbox for your domain through Google Workspace or Outlook.
- Our comprehensive tutorial provides a step-by-step guide to help you navigate the process with ease.
3. MONETIZATION STRATEGY
Turning Passion Into Profit 💰
With our automated billing features, you can transform your community into a scalable, revenue-generating asset.
- Membership Pricing: What will you charge for membership?
- Membership Tiers: Will you have different membership levels?
- Automatic Upsells: We can create exclusive gated groups, pages, and audio albums to specific subscription levels.
Create & Connect Your Stripe Account
We integrate with stripe in just a couple of clicks, so you can get paid effortlessly.
- Create your Stripe Account if you don't already have one
- Connect your Stripe account so we can add Membership Plans
4. COMMUNITY CONTENT
For all required graphics and dimensions:
Create Groups For Dedicated Discussions
- Create unlimited groups for specific topics, and decide who can join, post, and comment. Control group access via membership plans.
- Example: Live Calls Group, where you're the only one who can post, so users can easily find all of your live calls.
So, start brainstorming the groups you will want in your community.
Create Gamified Daily Goals
Boost community engagement with Daily Goals.
Example: Our daily goals at Jedari
|Category:||🌱 Body||💟 Balance||🌟 Being||📈 Business|
|Task 1:||Movement||Share Appreciation||Read & Journal||Learn Something New|
|Task 2:||Follow a Meal Plan||Random Act Of Kindness||Meditate||Implement Something New|
Go ahead and brainstorm Categories & Daily Goals for your community.
Create Pages For Dedicated Content Libraries
Create dedicated pages for valuable content like video libraries, courses, guides, or articles.
- You can even create gated pages that require a membership upgrade for more premium content.
Ideas & Structure Of Static Pages:
|Collection: Getting Started|
|Category: Welcome!||Category: Values|
Page: Welcome To Our Community
An introduction video to your community
|Page: Set Up Your Profile
A demo video of how users can set up their profiles
Page: Join Our Groups
A video explaining your groups
Page: Community Values
Text outlining your platform guidelines
Page Collection: Course Content
Category: Course Content
Page: Course Overview
Video, course outline + downloadable PDF
Page: Module 1
Course video, text, and downloadable guide
Page: Module 2
Course video, text, and a downloadable guide
Page: Module 3
Course video, text, and a downloadable guide
Use this outline to start organizing your content for Static Pages.
Compile audio content for your community, like:
- Podcast Episodes
- Guided Meditations
That's all for now!
Be sure to explore our other help articles for more detailed guidance on setting everything up.